This has resulted to be a great card. I must admit at first I was about to rate this at 1 star. I'm using Win7-64 bit and I couldnt for the life of me find the drivers for this card. Kept getting "multimedia controller" & "multimedia video controller" missing drivers error. After several weeks i decided to contact the seller and return the item. Not only did the seller contact me within a few hours but also sent me a zip file with 64-bit drivers. After I installed those drivers, the card worked FLAWLESSLY. Im in awe with the quality of this card and you cant beat the price. Stronngly recommended.Very nice plug and play.......and very user friendly, Thank you for something easy and clean and to use right out of the box, God Bless.Buy Meiego 8CH PCI H.264 200fps/240fps Security Digital 4CH Audio CCTV DVR BNC Capture Card Now
Non functional without driver for windows 7, The provided driver does not work. Zero directions and NOT PLUG & PLAY compatible. I am currently attempting to contact the seller as another reviewer said they sent him the correct driver upon request. At this time I cannot reccommend this item, simply a waste of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment