Saturday, November 16, 2013

Vivitar DVR 840XHD 8.1 Megapixels High Definition Digital Video Camcorder with 5x Optical, 4x Digit

Vivitar DVR 840XHD 8.1 Megapixels High Definition Digital Video Camcorder with 5x Optical, 4x Digital Zoom and 3.0'' TFT LCD Display, RedThis little red video camera makes sharp colorful videos with excellent audio. I've been using mine frequently for about a year now, and have only minor complaints. One of them is that the video quality seems to be better in the regular mode. As one of the other comments states, it's a little "grainy" in HD. Don't know why, and don't care. It is a relatively inexpensive camera, and shoots excellent quality movies in regular mode. For more examples of the video quality, visit my site on YouTube. Just look up grizzlyhughes. Every one of my videos is shot with this little gem.

Do not buy this camera!! Images are grainy, especially in low light. My Canon Point and Shoot takes much better video than this supposed HD camera. Not a good deal at any price given the size.

Buy Vivitar DVR 840XHD 8.1 Megapixels High Definition Digital Video Camcorder with 5x Optical, 4x Digit Now

The camera doesn't support SDHC memory cards like it says on the box and website, which means you can't put more than 8 GB of memory onto it; so you'd have to buy the regular and more expensive SD cards with faster data transfer rates. SUCKS! Also, this camera records great quality, but once there's the slightest movement on the camera's point of perspective (aka a shaky hand), then the quality of the video drops, even with Stabilization turned on. ALSO, the stabilization option isn't available for the WVGA 60 fps or the 1080p 30 fps resolution settings, what!? I'm going to return this thing right away, I hate it. i'm going with a Sony probably

Read Best Reviews of Vivitar DVR 840XHD 8.1 Megapixels High Definition Digital Video Camcorder with 5x Optical, 4x Digit Here

This camera is a great camera, but probably not worth more than $150. The video quality is good, could be better, but definitely better than some cameras I've used. The still pictures, however, are horrible, dont plan on taking stills with this thing. this is great for home videos, but see if you can find it on sale, or a better camera.

Want Vivitar DVR 840XHD 8.1 Megapixels High Definition Digital Video Camcorder with 5x Optical, 4x Digit Discount?

do not buy this piece of trash mine worked less than a year. and I was taking excellent care of it. I am a professional cameramen who has been working for more than 20 years in the big networks. I bought it just to carry something light with family vacations. I called several times to customer service that is on Thailand and they are just a bunch of liars. Vivitar customer service is the worst thing that you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment