Buy Verbatim 97458 700 MB 52x 80 Minute Branded Recordable Disc CD-R - 100-Disc Spindle, FFP Now
I have had very good success with the Verbatim CD-Rs.Before using these, I had bought some of another well known brand. The others did not work well at all for me. I had a failure rate of over 50%. With the Verbatim brand, I have not had any that failed out of about 75 tried.
I would say that this particular media is a very good product based upon my experience.Memorex, Maxell, TDK, HP, and many other disks are behind verbatim in quality. These CD-Rs are very compatible with so many devices, they are not very sensitive to scratches, and rarely fail to burn. They can even be over burned 20-30MB without too much trouble. I have been using Verbatim for years, and these are the best in their great series of disksI've only been burning CDs a little over a year. I started with the Sony brand thinking I was getting a high quality product. However, I had numerous burn failures and/or playback problems. So I checked the reviews on Sony CD-Rs. Those reviews led me to switch, and I chose Verbatim which in general seemed to be favorably rated. I bought this spindle of 100 and just used the last one. 100 of 100 of the CDs successfully burnt and played. So I ordered my second Verbatim spindle. As far as my experience with Verbatim goes, I've been VERY satisfied.


No comments:
Post a Comment