Buy A-DATA Speedy 16 GB CompactFlash Card ACF16GZR Now
Used the card a few times in Maine with no problems, but after shooting 500+ shots at a bike race, it stopped working. I lost a day's worth of shots. I'll never use an A-Data product again.Read Best Reviews of A-DATA Speedy 16 GB CompactFlash Card ACF16GZR Here
I purchase this memory card to upgrade my iPod mini (full description google "ipod mini flashcard"). The installation is easy and the result even better. I have no problems so far with the memory card as other posted here. I noticed that it takes a few time to transfer my 6gb of music to the card/iPod but I'm not sure if that is a problem with card speed or with iPod transfer rate itself. I just want to say that this image does not show the actual memory card, try this (i'm sorry about the publicity but you can always remove the link)Would I recommend the product? certainlyWould I recommend the upgrade? even more!
Want A-DATA Speedy 16 GB CompactFlash Card ACF16GZR Discount?
This card is too slow to be reasonably used for continuous-drive shooting on a large-sensor camera. However, on the Canon 5D Mark II, it can keep up with the HD video stream. Some supposedly "fast" cards apparently are only fast on the reading part, not on the writing part, and eventually cause the camera's video buffer to fill up and eventually lock up the camera. This card won't do that. It will hold a good amount of video for (relatively) little money.It also works just fine, of course, for single-shot shooting.


No comments:
Post a Comment