
This DVR records quality audio. I use it to record lectures and the such. The only reason I didn't give it a higher rating is b/c #1 the directions for use, which are included, are complicated and non-intuitive and #2the button s on the device are mostly non-responsive on the 1st push (I.e., I have to press record 2 to 3 times before the device actually begins to record). The upside of the issue with the buttons is that you know when something is wrong b/c the display will tell you so. Good buy for the price.

Quality of recording not what I expected. Bought for my niece to use for college lectures. Didn't prove useful. Would be ok for speaking directly into recorder.
Buy AGPtek® 4GB Rechargeable Digital Sound Voice Recorder Dictaphone MP3 Player Now
Serves its purpose and does it well. Easy uploads to the computer which was key. Easy to use overall. Holds a lot of recordings. Rechargeable is a nice feature no hassle of batteries. And great price!
Read Best Reviews of AGPtek® 4GB Rechargeable Digital Sound Voice Recorder Dictaphone MP3 Player Here
No comments:
Post a Comment