
Iv'e never owned a refurbished item before so I was hesitant to take a chance. So far it works very well, is easy to operate and has a decent picture. I've had more problems with brand new ones I've purchased over the years. Glad I took the chance and bought it.

The vcr was packaged and shipped very well. Came promptly. The vcr works great, plus it came with everything needed to use.
Buy Emerson EWV403 4-Head Video Cassette Recorder with On-Screen Programming Display Now
I received the VCR packaged well. It was just as described in working order. I would recomend this product to any one who needs one.
Read Best Reviews of Emerson EWV403 4-Head Video Cassette Recorder with On-Screen Programming Display Here
This product works great! My roommate and I bought it for our dorm room. We got it for a great price and it works great!
Want Emerson EWV403 4-Head Video Cassette Recorder with On-Screen Programming Display Discount?
No comments:
Post a Comment