Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Kworld SEC-KG-CA24-H02 8channel H.264 Dvr With 4ccd Bndl Camera And 500gb Hdd Complete Kit

Kworld SEC-KG-CA24-H02 8channel H.264 Dvr With 4ccd Bndl Camera And 500gb Hdd Complete KitWhen I recieved the package, the instruction CD in the box was shattered to pieces. Decided to look on-line for instructions and downloads.

The DVR runs well. In fact it runs all the time. I put the cameras on the lowest motion detection sensitivity setting and they record 23 1/2 hours a day. There is absolutely no movement but they just keep on recording. I have to look through days of recording if ever there is something that happens. Ridiculous. There are other people on-line with the same problem.

I have been trying for the past 3 days to set up remote viewing on the internet or iPhone. I have never encountered something so difficult and i am not computer illiterate. I guess kguard thinks that everybody is a computer genius.

I am really annoyed with this product.

Save 11% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment