However, like the commercial says, having it in your pocket to capture at a moments notice is priceless. I have a miniDV camera as well. The Small Wonder traveled with me to the Hospital, and was no problem to shoot some video of our girl. I would much rather have the Small Wonder video than no video at all.
The convenience factor is second to none you won't be shooting a full lenght HD feature film, but you will be capturing memories that are typically gone in a flash.
PERFECT gift for a new mom to carry in the diaper bag standard issue. Don't miss the opportunity.
I prefer the replaceable AA batteries as I can use NiMh in a stand alone charger my preference. Small wonder is very solid feeling doesn;t feel cheap like some of the others I picked up in the store.The Small Wonder is a great little gadget for the price.Very compact and easy to use. Takes good videos. The only thing I wished it had was a bigger zoom.
Buy RCA EZ200 Small Wonder Digital Camcorder with 60 Minutes Recording and 1GB Included Memory Now
It is both easy to use and very compact, so easy a child could operate. Besides being great for video it takes pretty nice still photos. With the fold out display monitor you can easily take pictures of yourself and a friend without being behind the camera.I purchased this two years ago because my digital camera was stolen. I enjoy the ease of use and the simplicity of uploading my pics on my laptop. I always lose SD cards so having the built in connector is awesome. The picture is not the greatest but it has been more than worth what I paid for it so far :)this choice is very good for users wanting a simple, compact, sturdy camera for "simple, reasonable" results when more expensive, heavy, complicated equipment, etc., might be inconvenient. i've purchased three of these so far...and the price has increased with each repeat--can't say why, etc. the ability to use two AA-cells for powering this camera is particularly practical, and worth special note.

No comments:
Post a Comment