Bought this G.Skill 16GB Class 6 MicroSDHC Flash Card with SD Adapter not for use in a camera but to add to the storage capacity of my new Philips DVT1500/00 2GB Digital Voice Tracer Recorder, which as noted has 2GB RAM onboard. It also has a Micro SD card slot, so this G.Skill MicroSDHC card adds quite a bit of storage capacity to the recorder, to put it mildly.
Also tested this card in a digital camera using the supplied SD adapter. The camera normally seems "happiest" with Class 10 SD cards, so formatting and using this card for a few fast videos was a good test. Though the card has a Class 6 rating (6 MB/sec), it performed equally with some of my Class 10 cards (10 MB/sec), so no complaints from me.
This tiny card was priced right, and offers excellent performance. Highly recommended, but format it in the device which you will be using as additional memory.
3/21/2012I use it in my Samsung Galaxy S III phone. It works just fine. Given its capacity (16 GB) and the fact that it is Class-6, the price ($10.99) was very good. I highly recommend it.
Buy G.Skill 16GB Class 6 MicroSDHC Flash Card with SD Adapter (FF-TSDG16GA-C6) Now
I would recommended this card to anyone who needs a reasonably sized micro SD card for the money it works well easy to use and comes with the adapter witch is great. I have used this for data and as the the hdd for my raspberry pi.Read Best Reviews of G.Skill 16GB Class 6 MicroSDHC Flash Card with SD Adapter (FF-TSDG16GA-C6) Here
I purchased 3 of these for our family's HTC One V phones and they all work as expected. There were no problems with compatibility.Want G.Skill 16GB Class 6 MicroSDHC Flash Card with SD Adapter (FF-TSDG16GA-C6) Discount?
Works well in my smart phone as add on memory. I believe it meets class 6 performance. The price was right...

No comments:
Post a Comment