Buy Sony DVM60PRL3BPWM 60 Minute Mini-DV Cassettes DVC Premium Series - 3 Pack Now
NOTE: These are not the blue cassettes pictured! They sent similar tapes in orange packaging. They say Sony on the package, but I called Sony and they didn't have the model # on record. After researching, I found them 2 be grey market tapes. I didn't want to damage my $600 camcorder.They did give me a refund. However, I paid for shipping both ways. My total was $23.33. I was only refunded $15.36.Read Best Reviews of Sony DVM60PRL3BPWM 60 Minute Mini-DV Cassettes DVC Premium Series - 3 Pack Here
I, too, was fooled into believing that I was ordering the blue package of Sony Premium miniDV 60PRL because that packaging was shown on the ordering page. I did not know that these tapes were the foreign version until I received them. I sent an e-mail to the vendor and never received a reply. I agree with another reviewer -SHAME ON YOU, AMAZON. THIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT BE ONE OF YOUR STORES UNLESS YOU FIND THEIR FALSE ADVERTISING ACCEPTABLE. I will never again purchase from one of your store fronts, and I am suspicious of YOUR acceptance of this business practice, which reflects poorly on your own company.Want Sony DVM60PRL3BPWM 60 Minute Mini-DV Cassettes DVC Premium Series - 3 Pack Discount?
It's was exactly what I ordered: tape that stores DV movies. No more, no less. Sony never disappoints.Note: I ordered this product sold by Amazon, not by third party sellers.


No comments:
Post a Comment