i do not even use fancy external lights, just a desk lamp that i position the light right over the box.Bought this light tent to photograph small items of jewelry that my wife makes to sell. It does what I need to do. My only con , is that it is difficult to fold back into case. I do wish I had ordered the larger one, it would have been more useful. Recommend to anyone needing photos of small items. Great product, great service from company.
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Square Perfect 12 Inch Light Tent Photo Cube Softbox with 4 Colored Backgrounds For Product Photogr
i do not even use fancy external lights, just a desk lamp that i position the light right over the box.Bought this light tent to photograph small items of jewelry that my wife makes to sell. It does what I need to do. My only con , is that it is difficult to fold back into case. I do wish I had ordered the larger one, it would have been more useful. Recommend to anyone needing photos of small items. Great product, great service from company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment