The video and sound are fine.I Located a DVD player far away from tv on wall. These worked great for that. I was concerned about video/audio due to lenght of cable but the signal is great.I purchased this Velocity cable to patch my Dish Network receiver to a SDTV card in my computer. The picture is excellent and so is the sound. Perfect cable for the job, I watch TV in a window on the PC monitor while using the computer.
Saturday, April 26, 2014
C2G / Cables to Go 29130 Velocity S-Video+RCA Stereo Audio Cable, Blue (100 Feet/30.48 Meters )
The video and sound are fine.I Located a DVD player far away from tv on wall. These worked great for that. I was concerned about video/audio due to lenght of cable but the signal is great.I purchased this Velocity cable to patch my Dish Network receiver to a SDTV card in my computer. The picture is excellent and so is the sound. Perfect cable for the job, I watch TV in a window on the PC monitor while using the computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment