Just burnt a second blu ray movie and it is also flawless great productThey work fine. What else can u say about blank Discs ? I tried them in my LG internal burner and they worked great.The discs came in a cake pack (stack) vs. individual envelopes as pictured more convenient, IMHO. I burned several discs in my Samsung SE-506BB, all of which played fine in my Sony BluRay player. Given the low price for these 50GB BD-R discs, they are an excellent value. I'm very satisfied.Disc manufacturer CMC in China. Got great BD-R disc from CMC before, this is my first BD-R DL disc, that wasn't in a single package. I burned a file of 38GB on two different disc, one @ 2x (forgot to change to 4x), the other @ 4x. Disc is rated to burn up to 6X. Both disc showed perfect surface and verification checks, afterwards. This will my BD-R DL printable choice, unless some one beats their price with the same quality. Can't wait to buy more. Will experiment with the 6X burning later. I used Maxell BD-R DL disc previous. They a were great, but too expensive. I think they were also made by CMC. I'm using 14x LG BR burners. So good so far.
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
DIGISTOR 50GB 6X Blu-ray Disc Recordable BD-R Blank Media, White Inkjet Printable Surface (10 pack)
Just burnt a second blu ray movie and it is also flawless great productThey work fine. What else can u say about blank Discs ? I tried them in my LG internal burner and they worked great.The discs came in a cake pack (stack) vs. individual envelopes as pictured more convenient, IMHO. I burned several discs in my Samsung SE-506BB, all of which played fine in my Sony BluRay player. Given the low price for these 50GB BD-R discs, they are an excellent value. I'm very satisfied.Disc manufacturer CMC in China. Got great BD-R disc from CMC before, this is my first BD-R DL disc, that wasn't in a single package. I burned a file of 38GB on two different disc, one @ 2x (forgot to change to 4x), the other @ 4x. Disc is rated to burn up to 6X. Both disc showed perfect surface and verification checks, afterwards. This will my BD-R DL printable choice, unless some one beats their price with the same quality. Can't wait to buy more. Will experiment with the 6X burning later. I used Maxell BD-R DL disc previous. They a were great, but too expensive. I think they were also made by CMC. I'm using 14x LG BR burners. So good so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment