halo effect at night.I ordered cameras with mini microphones and when I finally got the tech to show up and install them, there was no microphone included. I am now stuck with cameras I did not want, or forced to pay extra tech costs, etc. in excess of the value of the cameras. HORRIBLE SERVICE FOR A DEDICATED AND LONG TIME CUSTOMER!!!!!
Friday, April 25, 2014
VideoSecu 700TVL Built-in Sony Effio CCD Infrared Outdoor Dome Security Camera Vandal Armor Day Nig
halo effect at night.I ordered cameras with mini microphones and when I finally got the tech to show up and install them, there was no microphone included. I am now stuck with cameras I did not want, or forced to pay extra tech costs, etc. in excess of the value of the cameras. HORRIBLE SERVICE FOR A DEDICATED AND LONG TIME CUSTOMER!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment