Buy 4-In/1-Out AV Selector Switch With Remote (AVs41I) Now
I had to return this product because it didn't work correctly. It would stop sending a video signal (the screen would go blank) after a few minutes of use, until an input selection was made again.There is also no way to make input selections on the device itself, only with the remote. There is near zero documentation included with the product, so it is only by trial and error that you find that most of the buttons on the remote don't do anything. I wondered why this switch was cheaper than competing products. I have my answer now.
Read Best Reviews of 4-In/1-Out AV Selector Switch With Remote (AVs41I) Here
This is an improvement over walking and changing selections by hand. You do need to be in front of this unit but that's ok as it is IR not UHF.Want 4-In/1-Out AV Selector Switch With Remote (AVs41I) Discount?
Works well. RC input and output bought 2 of these use it for camera inputs and routing to tv. Just wish it did have a manual button on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment