Buy Kguard Security 8-Channel PCI Digital Surveillance System Now
I installed the incorrect driver at first install, so I contacted the company and they responded with which one to use. They have an office in the U.S., and that is the one I contacted. They have both an e-mail and a phone number that you can use to contact them. I chose to e-mail, and received a response within 12 hours. YOU NEED TO INSTALL THE 901SP DRIVER. I uninstalled the old driver, ran the software again and chose the different driver. So far, so good!Read Best Reviews of Kguard Security 8-Channel PCI Digital Surveillance System Here
Item incomplete, does not work, does not work, you need the USB KEY for it to work the DVR, I do not recommend the purchase, I had to return the product.Want Kguard Security 8-Channel PCI Digital Surveillance System Discount?

No comments:
Post a Comment