Because these units are so similar, I suspect these issues exist on both. If these issues aren't a problem for you I would have to say they are solid units. Oh....one more thing....there are 2 cooling fans in the unit so it is a bit noisy.I thought a long time and did much research before I bought this DVR. I am very happy and glad I bought a Q-See.
Friday, June 13, 2014
Q-See QT518-1 Professional 8-Channel H.264 Full D1 Recording Real-Time Surveillance DVR Pre-Install
Because these units are so similar, I suspect these issues exist on both. If these issues aren't a problem for you I would have to say they are solid units. Oh....one more thing....there are 2 cooling fans in the unit so it is a bit noisy.I thought a long time and did much research before I bought this DVR. I am very happy and glad I bought a Q-See.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment