I contacted Amazon and they were VERY responsive and I got a full refund -after taking the camera to the post office and paying the expense to ship it back. SO I was out the camera and the cost of shipping. My Flip arrived yesterday! Should have gone with the camera I really wanted and that had tons of great reviews.
Monday, September 1, 2014
Bell+Howell Take2HD T200-BK Camcorder with HD Recording, 1x Optical Zoom and 2-Inch LCD Screen (Bla
I contacted Amazon and they were VERY responsive and I got a full refund -after taking the camera to the post office and paying the expense to ship it back. SO I was out the camera and the cost of shipping. My Flip arrived yesterday! Should have gone with the camera I really wanted and that had tons of great reviews.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment