However, 1 of the 2 Panasonic discs that I ordered recently had been crushed on the end, prior to shipping, which prevented the shutter cover slide from closing properly. I returned it to Amazon only to receive a replacement with similar damage. Rather than return that one too, I instead took the doubled-sided disc out of the cartridge and will just use it that way.
While I can't be sure where the damage happened (at the factory or at Amazon's warehouse?), I will be avoiding the Panasonic discs for a while, unless I can see them before buying.
Buy Panasonic LM-HB94LU 9.4GB DVR Double Sided Disc Now
A perfect replacecment for the original Panasonic double-sided disc providing all the features included in the original product. The best recording medium short of using a PVR.Read Best Reviews of Panasonic LM-HB94LU 9.4GB DVR Double Sided Disc Here
The price is better than I could find locally. There was a problem with the initial order not containing all of the ordered product but it was taken care of promptly.Want Panasonic LM-HB94LU 9.4GB DVR Double Sided Disc Discount?
Not many people actually have a need for DVD-RAM, however, those that do, know it and the Panasonic DVD-RAM media has always proven very reliable.

No comments:
Post a Comment