I will be going with another system other that this brandI bought this thinking it would be easy to use. Its quite complicated! There are so many features. Its hard to keep up with them all. Setting it up to cameras is a no brainer but when it comes to programming and just plain using it its confusing. If you dont have a lot of time to learn the system it can be a pain. But I am not giving up, I am studying the manual and eventually will know how to do it all!This DVR had the best price, and setup was a breeze. I haven't hooked it up to the network yet, but after looking over the instructions, I don't expect any problems.
Friday, October 31, 2014
VideoSecu 4 Channel DVR Audio Video H.264 Network Embeded Stand Alone Security Digital Video Record
I will be going with another system other that this brandI bought this thinking it would be easy to use. Its quite complicated! There are so many features. Its hard to keep up with them all. Setting it up to cameras is a no brainer but when it comes to programming and just plain using it its confusing. If you dont have a lot of time to learn the system it can be a pain. But I am not giving up, I am studying the manual and eventually will know how to do it all!This DVR had the best price, and setup was a breeze. I haven't hooked it up to the network yet, but after looking over the instructions, I don't expect any problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment