And now that I have a droid phone I can use the other attachment to put my phone on the mount when I want to.Recently used the mount on the interior of my vehicle with a Canon 990is... it worked great and was very sturdy. I have not used the phone optional mount, but I'm sure it works as advertised. Very pleased with it and the price is right.. thanks!
Friday, November 21, 2014
Your On-The-Go Filming with FLEXCOPE Windshield Mount for Flip UltraHD Camera, Kodak PlaySport Vide
And now that I have a droid phone I can use the other attachment to put my phone on the mount when I want to.Recently used the mount on the interior of my vehicle with a Canon 990is... it worked great and was very sturdy. I have not used the phone optional mount, but I'm sure it works as advertised. Very pleased with it and the price is right.. thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment