Buy Sony ICD-UX300 4 GB Flash Memory Digital Voice Recorder (Black) Now
I bought this product to record lectures in class. I am very pleased with its performance. It's so convenient and easy to download recordings to my laptop. great product.Read Best Reviews of Sony ICD-UX300 4 GB Flash Memory Digital Voice Recorder (Black) Here
This recorder has excellent audio. It picks up exactly what I want it to and the clarity is amazing. It also has a fast-forward/rewind function that i was desperately looking for.I'm a newspaper reporter and this recorder works perfectly.
The built in USB is invaluable.
Very easy to use and navigate. Lightweight and fits perfectly in the palm of my hand.
Highly recommended.
Want Sony ICD-UX300 4 GB Flash Memory Digital Voice Recorder (Black) Discount?
I am very pleased with this product. I use it to record church choir rehersals. I then upload them to my computer and burn disks which I share with other choir members to help them practice. The sound quality is superb and it is very easy to use. The rechargeable battery lasts a long time too.

No comments:
Post a Comment