Sunday, December 8, 2013

DG 737 HD Home Theater Video Projector LCD !! 640x480 Pixels Wii, Ps2, Xbox, TV, PC

DG 737 HD Home Theater Video Projector LCD !! 640x480 Pixels Wii, Ps2, Xbox, TV, PCBlown away by the Picture and Sound! Especially for the cost. I would highly recommend!

I bought this item for a shop I worked for. It was difficult to work with and ultimately quit after a few days. Customer service was willing to fix it though but we would have to ship it directly to China... I honestly have no feed back from that point on since I no longer work with that company.

Buy DG 737 HD Home Theater Video Projector LCD !! 640x480 Pixels Wii, Ps2, Xbox, TV, PC Now

Versatile product with a lot of features but very hard to use and understand, this is from China (no brand at all)image quality is terrible

Read Best Reviews of DG 737 HD Home Theater Video Projector LCD !! 640x480 Pixels Wii, Ps2, Xbox, TV, PC Here

No comments:

Post a Comment