- "Retro Turntable with Record Player, Cassette Player, CD Player / burner,AM/FM Stereo and aux in jack to listen to any iPod, iPhone, MP3 player or other music source "
- Plays 33, 45 &78 RPM records, Automatic tone arm return at end of play
- Two Full-range speakers deliver stereo sound with built in headphone jack for private listening
- You can play and record your cassettes and LP's (records) directly to the built in CD burner to play on the Tunerwriter IV or any home or car CD/DVD player.
The sound is nice and the recordings sound great too.Bought this tunewriter for my 91 year old mother who wanted to put some old LP records & cassetts on CDs. selected this model since the CD burner was built-in & Grace products seemed to have better ratings than competitors. Mom is sharp for 91 years & mastered the CD recording process with no difficulty. The machine has been working well for about 2 months with no apparent problems. It would be better if the top raised higher, but it's not a serious problem.I purchased this unit to transfer the music my father left me when he passed. Most of this music is WWII era and on into the Rock Era! Also some more "modern". It is wonderful to be able to listen to this music after so many years. I have been without a working turntable a long-long time and living in a small village in AK it is so darn hard to shop! The reviews of previous buyers was what made up my mind to purchase this particular unit. I plan to hook up 2 speakers from and old unit so I will have near wrap-a-round sound! I am getting started on the transfer of different media to CD's in the am.! And the unit is very attractive and pleasant has nice sound quality. The music i recorded on cd from cassette is sounding beautiful. The instructions were very easy to follow and you can believe me when I say this has to be the best investment I've ever made relating to music!!!
This is an answer to "Julie" re wireless headsets. I haven't tried these so I cannot answer your question. But I do recommend this unit very high, perhaps a 5*plus!


No comments:
Post a Comment