- Dolby Digital and DTS outputs for direct connection to an external digital-to-analog converter for clearer overall signal
- Spatializer N-2-2 simulates surround sound through your TV or stereo speakers
- Component-video (Y Pb, Pr) and S-video outputs offer optimal connection with compatible DVD player
- 24-bit/96 kHz audio digital-to-analog converter (DAC) for high-resolution digital playback
- Onscreen display
Buy Samsung DVD-M101 DVD Player Now
I bought the Samsung DVD-M101 DVD player to use in my bedroom and have been very pleased with it. For the money it is a very good buy. If you are looking for tons of features it really doesn't have that, but it has some cool stuff like 32X fast forward and Zoom feature that are nice. I was very pleased with the fact that when I brought it home and plugged it in it worked and played the new DVDs that I had. For a basic unit it works good.Read Best Reviews of Samsung DVD-M101 DVD Player Here
This DVD player was one I bought to put in my bedroom, I already have a Toshiba, but when I pluged it in to my new Home Entertainment System I bought to use it with I was extremly disappointed. The reading time after you load a disk is quite long, it even takes a few seconds for my system to register any input from a remote, as well as the manual controls on the system itself. I would think twice about buying this system.Want Samsung DVD-M101 DVD Player Discount?
I recently purchased this Samsung after great deliberation. I've wanted a DVD player for quite a while, but didn't want to pay through the nose. I have been very timid about buying one of thebargain priced units. I was realy hoping to find a nice Sony or JVC on sale, but I don't have HD TV so why pay for all that Hi tech. I have had a Samsung camera for about 5 years now with no problems,so when I saw this unit on sale I figured I'd give it a shot. It works great!! Only problem is, like I said, No progressive scan, and no cdR or RW playback. But if you're looking for a good deal to play DVDs and CDs on a normal TV. This is it!I just got this yesturday. I was looking for something that would just play dvd's and had all the connections that are in vogue (component video, s-video, optical audio).
It doesn't have a lot of bells and wistles, but it gets the job done very nicely. Load times do seem to be little slow, but only when you first put the disc in.
-Mike


No comments:
Post a Comment