If I were to have a problem with this. It would be that the timer automatically sets back to automatic. So if you're trying to do a series of pictures that you need a 2/12 second time for, you're doing a lot of button pushing. Also, if you use the flash when the camera light is set to "incandescent," everything is blue. Doesn't matter if it was red before, it is now blue. However, I don't really use the flash that often, so that's not really a concern for me, but if you are the type of person who does use flash, just be wary of how the light settings affect the flash.
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Olympus Stylus 7030 14 Megapixel Digital Camera - Blue
If I were to have a problem with this. It would be that the timer automatically sets back to automatic. So if you're trying to do a series of pictures that you need a 2/12 second time for, you're doing a lot of button pushing. Also, if you use the flash when the camera light is set to "incandescent," everything is blue. Doesn't matter if it was red before, it is now blue. However, I don't really use the flash that often, so that's not really a concern for me, but if you are the type of person who does use flash, just be wary of how the light settings affect the flash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment