For the reviewer below, they don't make 8mm adapters. Vhs-C is nothing more than a small-scale VHS tape, which is why they can make these adapters. The best way to get 8mm tapes copied on VHS tapes is to use the camcorder as a tape deck and connect it to a VCR's input, and record it from there.
Buy Panasonic PlayPak PV-P1 VHS/VHS-C Adaptor Now
Very good quality, been around for a long time and never lost its nich. Recommmend for small vhc tapes and the price was low if not the best. Other websites will sell this for more money, but this is the most effective and inexpensive item. Highly recommend if hesitant.Read Best Reviews of Panasonic PlayPak PV-P1 VHS/VHS-C Adaptor Here
I have a VHS and CD machine and all my old tapes from my old camera are VHS, so I really need this adapter. Best Buy had a cheap copy that I bought and it didn't work at all...Bernies didn't have it or know where to purchase one. I then thought of Amazon and was delighted to find just what I wanted shippped directly to my house and it worked just the way the old one did....just remember to take the battery out if you don't plan on using it for a while....that's what happened to me and the battery caroded in the battery compartment.....Want Panasonic PlayPak PV-P1 VHS/VHS-C Adaptor Discount?
If you need a playpack dont settle for anything other than this. The ONLY reason i've had to replace mine is because my cat knocked it off a high shelf. Before that I had dropped it plenty of times. It workes flawlessly and is, of all things, durable.Very worth the money.


No comments:
Post a Comment