Buy RCA Digtial Voice Recorder 400hr Record Now
This is the worst POS that I have ever purchased and I do not recommend it to anyone! There are way better quality products out there that are much more user friendly. I'm strongly advising anyone that is considering purchasing this item to reconsider. It's not worth it!!Read Best Reviews of RCA Digtial Voice Recorder 400hr Record Here
Never, EVER misplace your "owners' Manual it is one giant sheet of paper with dozens of pages on it, about as friendly as a scorpion. The letters on the DLable version are the size of grains of sand, it is basically unreadable. What kind of retarded organization would do something like this? I expect the Chinese to cut corners on paper but not RCA. They could have at very least made it downloadable in a format that is readable but Nooooooo....... Screw the consumer!Want RCA Digtial Voice Recorder 400hr Record Discount?
nothing elsei got it for my dad and it allows him to record what ever he wants to record
so get it for your dad too


No comments:
Post a Comment