Buy Sakar 32070 Crayola Digital Camcorder Green Now
purchased this product for grandson this christmas. ONE WEEK is all it lasted... I must add he is not rough on anything and was initially overjoyed and now disappointed that it no longer works. I intially was impressed with the camera for the price it was great and all that a 7 year old needs. The camera view screen just went white.. still made little noises when you pushed the buttons but thats all it does.I also must add tech support was great, I am sending it back to company with reciept and they promised to send a new one out as soon as they recieved this one. SOOO, I cannot complain about their warranty or tech support at all. Will update on longevity of second one.
Read Best Reviews of Sakar 32070 Crayola Digital Camcorder Green Here
My original review: My 7-yr old daughter got this for Christmas. I was leary at what the quality would be, as I couldn't find any reviews before Christmas. I have to say that I'm very impressed with this item! My daughter loves it! It's easy for her to use. The software was very simple to load & learn on the computer. She's had a blast uploading her movies & photos & editing them with the program. I was also worried that the batteries wouldn't last long, but they've been fine. The sound isn't fantastic (picks up her voice when she's filming, but hard to hear anyone else), but she doesn't mind! So, overall I'm very happy with this product. I sure would've loved to have something like this when I was a kid! Who would've ever thought...?My updated review (11/18/09): This didn't last long at all. It stopped working pretty quickly (screen wouldn't work). I have just contacted the company to see about getting it replaced within the warranty. So, the price was great when it worked, but now, if it's not replaced, it was a lot of money for nothing!This seemed like a great idea. The screen started going gray on day 2, but would come on again when shut off and restarted. By day 5 the LCD didn't work at all. Customer service at the manufacturer (which is not crayola) was slow to deliver the address to send it back since the plastic packaging didn't survive opening.


No comments:
Post a Comment